Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Does your friend have a “girlfriend” nobody’s ever met, and they don’t have pics???
Take this quiz to find out whether or not your friend’s girlfriend is an actual living breathing human being that is dating your friend, or 100% imaginary. This quiz is brought to you by Saturday May 16th’s BRAND-NEW Henry Danger episode, “Jasper’s Real Girlfriend”!
1. Does your friend’s girlfriend have a REALLY weird last name that maybe includes the names of objects they saw while they were desperately looking around the room, trying to come up with a believable last name?
A) I thought that Tablechairbowlton sounded legit?
B) No, it’s Dragonslaya
C) It’s plain old Smith!
2. Why haven’t you met your friend’s girlfriend yet?
A) She’s on the planet Jupiter, having trouble catching a ride home.
B) She fell down a well!
C) She lives really far away, but she’s saving up money for a visit!
3. Why haven’t you seen a picture of your friend’s girlfriend?
A) Your friend says she happens to be transparent, and therefore invisible in photos
B) Her family thinks that if someone takes a pic of you, it steals your soul, so she doesn’t want to risk it
C) My friend says their dog swallowed their hard drive, which happened to contain the only known photos of their mythical girlfriend.
4. How did your friend meet their girlfriend?
A) On one of their motorcycle trips
B) Prison for kids
C) In group therapy
5. How does your friend keep in touch with their girlfriend?
A) Mind reading— they have an amazing connection!
B) Postcards—they’re hopeless romantics!
C) E-mail—It’s 2015.
6. What does your friend like most about their girlfriend?
A) Her Olympic gold medals
B) She’s a Kardashian
C) She’s really funny
Well… FAKE!!! FAKE! FAKEY FAKE FAKE! This girl is FAKE! Listen, you know she’s fake, your friend knows she’s fake, so you should just sit back, relax, and let your friend regale you with stories about the time their girlfriend won a tuna fishing competition, or ate snow in Antarctica, or has a room of the Empire State Building named after her.
IT’S HARD TO SAY!! You don’t want to accuse your friend of having a fake girlfriend, only to have Courtney Sham from Fibberton show up at your school, making you look like a jerk who didn’t believe their friend, so here’s an idea: why don’t you suggest you AND your friend make a visit TOGETHER to see their fake girlfriend?! If they refuse, you know something’s up, and if they agree, YOU GET A WEEKEND IN FIBBERTON!
Nothing is certain in life, but it sounds to me like your friend might have a bonafide girlfriend. No need to get too suspicious, so just play along and don’t make a big deal of it, or you might end up upsetting your pal.
For more on the subject of fake girlfriends, consult your local library, and tune into Saturday May 16th’s BRAND-NEW Henry Danger episode, “Jasper’s Real Girlfriend”! 8 PM (7c) on Nickelodeon!
Friday, May 1, 2015
We have a HUGE Henry Danger special airing Saturday May 2nd at 8PM (7c)!! Here are 5 fun facts about "Henry and the Bad Girl"
1. We didn't have enough space on set to make the entire "SWELLVIEW" sign, so we just made the last 2 letters-- "EW"
2. Oliver's funny cousin Krisha is named after our AMAZING Casting Director, Krisha Bullock.*
*Our Krisha only sometimes smells people's mouths to find out what they had for lunch.
3. The spray paint used for this episode was actually face make up! We used it because it's non-toxic, so we could spray it on set.
4. We needed 8 stunt people on set to film "Henry and the Bad Girl"-- but our cast really did a LOT of their own stunts!!
5. We brought in a graffiti artist to come in and spray paint our set with us so it looked like we'd really been tagged by a graffiti gang!
Friday, April 3, 2015
Henry and Piper are trapped at home together when they break the rules in Saturday, April 4th’s ALL-NEW Henry Danger, “Kid Grounded”.
I asked fans to tell me about a time they got in big trouble, and picked a few of my favorite responses. Thanks so much to EVERYONE who contributed!! :)
I’m taking a moment of silence for this harsh punishment.
Pics or it didn’t happen!
Your grandparents are still grounding your Mom?? What did she do? I have so many questions.
WOAH, that sounds pretty epic. What was the first thing you threw??*
*I do NOT endorse this!
WOW, that’s a first! Grounded from your OWN ROOM!! But you’re right, it’s for a good cause!
That was FUN, let’s do it again sometime! Henry Danger is on Saturday’s at 8PM (7C), only on Nickelodeon! :)
Friday, March 20, 2015
In March 21st’s ALL-NEW Henry Danger Episode, “Dream Busters”, Henry doesn’t know he’s stuck in his INSANE dreams, so in the spirit of that weirdness, here are some of the CRAZIEST dreams you guys have had!
I think you should stop eating so many gummy bears before bed, Alison.
OH NO, NOT THE CLOUD PEOPLE!!!
BUT WHAT WAS THE DREAM?!?!
THAT’S A LOT OF CHOCOLATE AND CHEESE. Or is it not enough? I can’t decide. Get back to me on this one.
What happened to the others?!
Everyone go call your cousin, now! COUSIN APPRECIATION!
Matthew, I like that dream SO MUCH that I’m going to have YOU recreate it THIS SATURDAY at 8PM (7c) on Nickelodeon. I think I’ll call the episode “Dream Busters”.
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
Is your Mom really pretty? Is your Dad out of town? Do you think that Captain Man has been living in your house, pretending to be your father? Unsure?
The following signs that Captain Man has been pretending to be your father are brought to you by Saturday, March 14th’s ALL-NEW Henry Danger episode, “Man of the House”.
1. Your Dad’s robe is REALLY stretched out from someone’s massive muscles
2. All your food has the Captain Man logo on it
3. There's a new Sears portrait of your family hanging over the fireplace
4. You have a terrible headache
5. Your report card has been unearthed from the pile of stuff you buried it in
6. You’ve been forced to wear a poncho and decorative umbrella wherever you go, “just in case”
So, is Captain Man pretending to be your father? HE IS?!!? That’s terrifying. Just keep calm and watch “Man of the House” this Saturday, March 14th. You can make it through this.
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Cold March weather have you down? Warm up from the wintery chill with a craft party! Invite ALL YOUR FRIENDS OVER (Really, invite every single one of your friends. I’ll wait.), and make these Jace Norman/ Kid Danger inspired snowflakes! Tweet/ Instagram me with pictures of your Snow Jace's and I’ll follow you!
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
noun | ˈva-lən-ˌtīnz ˈdā
: the holiday where people who like (or love) each other are pressured into to buying cards, flowers, and/or candy for their sweetie.
Valentine’s Day can be challenging. It’s hard to know the perfect thing to tell that special person. Luckily, I did the work for you.
Print these cards and give them to all your Valentines. And if you really want to impress that special someone… with the card, also include flowers, chocolates, or a fresh hundred dollar bill. Nothing says “I love you baby!” like money.
This post inspired by Saturday February 14th’s ALL-NEW episode of Henry Danger: My Phony Valentine which premieres at 8:00 PM (7c) on Nickelodeon!
And, if you’re more of an AUDIO/VISUAL Valentine, shoot over this ULTRA romantic poem: